






Well, I'm doing it. I am creating a blog. Never thought I would do such a thing. Doesn't seem quite like me, being that I don't have all that interesting of a life. Not that my kids aren't interesting, but usually just to me and Paul. But none the less, I am starting one. Mostly for family, but friends are always welcome to see what's up with us too.
So, since we just celebrated Leah's first birthday, I thought that would be a good place to start. We had a little party for her at a friends house (the McCoy's. Thanks again to them for letting us use their backyard), and combined it with another friend whose little boy turned one 3 days after Leah.
The party was a big smash. Lot's of friends came to hang out and eat burgers and cake. It was especially nice getting to see everyone since we just moved recently and already miss all our friends from Encino Ward. Nothing compares to that ward. IT IS AWESOME!!!
And, I must apologize if my blog is a little messed up at first. I'm still trying to figure everything out.
3 comments:
Oh, I am so happy you started a blog. I miss you guys a ton. I'll be checking in daily...
btw, i am sorry i missed the party, it looks like you had a blast. We're going to have to go to lunch sometime soon so i can bring our favorite 1 year olds their presents.
talk to you soon,
em
uh hum... what are we over here in Westdale First Ward... chopped liver??!! :) The pictures from the party look so fun. It's great to see how Ashlyn and Leah have grown. Kendyl was worried and said she didn't know who Ashlyn was until I showed them pictures we have on our computer of them playing together when they were 1. (She recognized you by the way).
Post a Comment