This one is for the memory books.
I was in the car with the kids driving down to Encino a couple of weeks ago.
As we merge onto the 101,
Ashlyn says, "Mom, I love California."
I say, "you do. That's good. Why do you love California?"
Ashlyn: "It has so many beautiful cars."
Me: HaHa...you love California because it has so many beautiful cars? Are you my city girl?
Ashlyn: Yeah, I'm a city girl. Are you a city girl mom?
Me: No, I like the country.
Ashlyn: (with a puzzled look on her face) The country? Why do you like the country?
Maybe you had to be there, but I was thought it was pretty funny. I especially thought it was funny that Ashlyn loves CA because of all the beautiful cars. I guess that's just about all she sees from her carseat. More and more cars. At least they are beautiful to her. I just usually think they are in my way.
3 comments:
That is super cute. Sweet, Ashlyn is a material girl already, lets breed them to marry rich :) wink wink, i mean for love...ahah Brooke
Oh Ashlyn, she is so darling. Cute story.
Yay, I'm glad you checked it out. I added you to my friends list.
Post a Comment