

So, I took a fondant cake decorating class tonight through the parks and rec center here in Santa Clarita. I've done a few cakes in my day, but I have never worked with fondant and had no idea how to. It was surprisingly easy and lots of fun. Here is the cake I made tonight. It's not perfect, but I was quite proud of it, being my first and all.
7 comments:
oh what a reminder of the old days at cookies by design... i still remember my beautiful daisy duck. I'm gonna call you later so hopefully we can finally talk. love you.
Looks pretty perfect to me!
I'm amazed! Are you that good at that because you are such a good cookie decorator? That looks like a lot of fun to try. You did such a great job.
Look at you! Taking a cake decorating class. I need to do that. It looks GREAT!
i can't believe you did that cake. I mean, of course i can, but it's just really, really cool. nice job.
amber! that's awesome! wow. so when are you gonna come down here and teach ME that? :)
Totally, TOTALLY brilliant! Now dont go to my blog and look at my cakes. They are completly hideous compared to this.
Post a Comment