Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Monday at Universal Studios



On Monday, we all headed over to Universal Studios. It was a beautiful day and such a fun place for the girls to play. I think Ashlyn spent the majority of her time in the Nickelodeon Wild Thornberry's forest full of foam balls. I wish I had gotten a picture of it. Even Leah thought it was a pretty cool place. They were both such troopers and did so well being drug around all day. Here's a picture of Leah at the end of the day. Frazzled, but still has a smile on her face. Infact, I think she was slap stick silly. She was just laughing and laughing. She could hardly walk straight. It was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Love the hair Leah! I've been wanting to take the kids to Universal. I thought it was too old for them still. I will have to go. It looks like you had a great time with your in laws.

Brittany and Marcin said...

holy cow!!! Leah is hilarious. I miss those girls. I've tried calling you quite a few times, but you've probably been busy with paul's family in town. How fun! call me when you get a chance. love you guys! hug leah and ashlyn from their favorite!

Beth said...

I'm so glad you guys have season tickets now. We need to go before the madness of the summer tourists comes to town. Fun!

Karalenn Hippen said...

What a funny picture of Leah! I was laughing by the end when you talked about how she couldn't walk straight. I've been that slap happy and tired before. It's hilarious.