Here are some pictures of the event.
As a side note, there was a little boy who fell into a drainage hole not five minutes after we got there. The paramedics came and took him to the hospital. It was quite the event. I was practically in tears and I didn't even know the little boy. I think this is a sign that nothing bad should ever happen to my children because I OBVIOUSLY can NOT keep it together in an emergency situation. I would be bawling like a baby.
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you posted this b/c I'm a big Justin Roberts fan and think that everyone needs to buy his album(s). And the Getty is a great place to see a concert. We have to remember that next summer. The little boy who fell ---- that was SO SAD. It seemed when we left that people were saying he was gonna be okay. I hope so.
-Beth
This looks so fun, we wanted to go too! Don't you love LA for all the fun stuff to do? And free! me and kids had tons of fun at your house...thanks.
I will have to check him out. Looks like you had fun. LA is great!
awwh. It's been so fun to look at your last few posts that I hadn't been caught up on. Happy bday to that cute Ashlyn girly and yes poor poor Paul. :) I remember when you took us to Gwendalyn and The Good Time Gang at the Grove. What fun. You always have a good time with those kiddos. Miss you! Hugs.
Post a Comment