Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time for something New

I got tired of looking at the spaghetti sauce recipe, so I am sure you are too. That's why I'm adding in some random pictures taken recently.

In this picture, Leah is telling me that my smoothie machine was making too much noise, and that she didn't like it. (It's amazing how well she communicates with so few words). HA.... As a side note, isn't her hair cute? I'm so proud of myself for being able to rangle her long enough to get it fixed. Even if it is crooked, I still think it 's cute.


Ashlyn LOVES her new guitar she got for her birthday from Aunt Soul and Uncle Steve. I must say that I believe this gift was picked out by Aunt Soul though. Uncle Steve has never gotten her anything so PINK. Ashlyn is all about pink though, so thanks for the great gift Soul. I don't think it would have been nearly as popular if it wasn't pink.


Ashlyn likes me to take pictures of her and Leah hugging. I think it's cute. When they are teenagers, I will probably need to pull these pictures out and remind them that they use to get along.

9 comments:

Sherry said...

cute cute pictures! your girls are so adorable.

Brian & Veronica said...

I agree, gorgeous! Thanks for more pictures. Just so you know, I check everyday, so it's fun to see some cute, darling little faces!
Love, V

Adam Tait said...

I am laughing out loud looking at Ashlyn with that pink guitar and headset. That is awesome. She's rockin'.
-Beth

Karalenn Hippen said...

HOw funny. Makenzie is the same way about wanting pictures of them hugging. Cute girls. I loved looking at these pictures. I can't believe how they are growing. Guess what? This morning we watched a video that you recorded of Makenzie's 4th bday. Kenzie was soOOOOoo little and Kendyl and Ashlyn were tiny babies with no hair. It was so fun to hear your voice in and so as I read your blog entry I could hear your voice influctions saying everything. :) Miss you!

brookeisacrazylady said...

that bottom picture is the cutest! my kids hate my blender as well.

Nanette said...

I had no idea Ashlyn was into punk rock! I'm glad you're still keeping up the smoothie tradition! It sounds really good for those HOT days up there!

charlotte and clarke said...

Hey Schoeni's I LOVE THE PICS, your girls could not be cuter!

Kerri said...

Leah's little pony tail is adorable! So, I got your message and reserved my tickets to the Huntington in October! I can't wait to see you! We'll touch base the week before to set up meeting times.

I love these girls, and I think my boys will love them too!

Brittany and Marcin said...

They are so dang cute! Ashlyn is so sweet!