Real quick.
ONE- NO BANANAS
Yes, that's right. There were NO bananas when I went grocery shopping today at Super Walmart. WHAT??? How can there be NO bananas? If you've been to a Super Walmart, you know that their banana stand is HUGE. They carry more bananas than probably any other single item of produce. Plus, under the banana stand is what...more bananas! Boxes of them, waiting to refill the ones that have been bought. So how can Walmart run out of bananas? I just don't understand.
TWO- I WAS FARTED ON.
Yes, you read that right also. Down right farted on. On my plane ride coming home last night from Utah. There I was, sitting in my seat, minding my own business, waiting for everyone else to finish boarding the plane. A man, probably in his 50's walks past me. His rolling suitcase gets stuck in the aisle because it's too big to fit. He bends over, with his bum in my face, and attempts to unstick it. Next thing I know....I hear a toot. Yuck, I thought. Well maybe it won't be a stinky one. WRONG. It was. Don't you all feel sad for me? I do. It wasn't a pleasant experience.
And that's all I have to say!
16 comments:
I am laughing so hard at this one! I was totally expecting you to say that one of your girls farted on you. Then I was going to reply that it happens almost daily to me in the Shek household! But, your story is much much worse than I had expected! Thanks for the smile (even though you probably didn't smile much when it happened)!
OH my gosh! That is so funny. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
HOLY FREAKIN' FUNNY!!!! I just read it to Josh and we are both dying! Sorry that happened to you though. So very NASTY!
And the banana's. Hello?! WHats up with that?!?! They ALWAYS have banana's at Wally world. Sorry you have had a stinky day. (Pun intended).
I am totally dying laughing. Not too funny for you though.
I know everyone is laughing at you but I too couldn't help but smile. Ya I saw the no Bannana thing they replaced it with asparagus! what is that?
I AM DYING LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!! That is quite possibly the most funny thing I've heard in a while. hilarious.
That's hilarious Amber. Thanks for sharing. It's actually really disgusting, but quite funny, since it didn't happen to me.! :)
How gross! Did he even say excuse me?
Okay, I'm sorry, but I am laughing so hard I am crying!!! That has got to be the funniest thing I have heard all year!!! That must have been awful, but it is sure dang funny!!!
When we you at Wal-mart? I was just there yesterday morning (Tues. morning) and the had TONS of bananas! Weird!!!!
Holy Crap (oh sorry), that is funny! What did you do? What can you do in a situation like that? Maybe you should have barfed on him and not said a word!
That one made my day! Thanks for sacrificing your self to make everyone else laugh! You are awesome!
LOL....oh my goodness! St least he couldn't do a covered wagon! EEK!
Oh my gosh.. I can't stop laughing about the fart (sorry, I know it's not funny). But even more so... what the heck is up with the BANANA situation!! That's just nuts!! Especially for WALMART
That is awesome. I m sorry that happened but what a story!!
Yes, the sauce is a little lumpy, but not alot. I had to cook it over low heat for a while, and stir it (I forgot to include it on my blog-sorry!), but did you like the flavor? Try the soup I just posted! Yummy!
hahahhaa Oh dear, oh dear. I can't believe it! That is just too funny. That poor guy must have been so embarrassed. Am I really just now saying "poor guy" instead of "poor Amber." Sorry. Poor both of you.
I was at Costco today and they had no bananas. They had a sign up blaming the banana shortage on flooding in Honduras. Maybe Honduras supplies bananas to Walmart?
Post a Comment