(Hard to believe she needed long pants and a jackets earlier last week. It's sweltering outside now. Hoping for a little relief soon, or we're in for one HOT summer.)
Grammy and Brandon enjoying a little TLC.
Since Paul's parents were in town, we went ahead and blessed Brandon on Sunday. Paul gave him a beautiful blessing. Pretty pathetic that I didn't take any pictures of Brandon in his blessing outfit. It was so hot out that I took it off him right after church. We'll have to do a photo shoot at home later. Ahh. The life of the third child.
5 comments:
he is so dang cute! are feeling well?
It's good to know you're totally adjusting. I'm getting really nervous for this one Amber! I'm so excited to meet her, more excited to not weigh 200 lbs and be swollen beyond recognition (at least my feet and ankles!) Anyway, it looks like you're all having a lot of fun! Love, V
Wow- so much has changed since I last saw your blog- Brandon is super cute and HELLO Amber you look amazing like you always do. We wish we were there to see him in person, but at least there are blogs- you are the best!
Ashlyn looks so cute flying that Kite. By the way, when I get back in town I would love to get together with you. Abby still mentions Ashlyn sometimes....crazy huh? Anyhow, you all look great. I will email or something when we return home. (I am a stay at home mom now so getting together will be easier.)
So how's life been with three kids? From the pictures it looks like everything is going wonderfully. Leah's hair looks like it's turning blond. I am seeing that right?? Very cute!!
Post a Comment