Look at that cutie. We love him. He had a well baby check up today. He's doing fantastic. Infact, he's now 8 pounds and 8 ounces (a full two pounds heavier than when we left the hospital). I knew he was a good eater, I just didn't realize he was THAT good of an eater.

Mother's Day at Grandma Briggs house (Saturday).

Yum Yum!!! Grandpa Ron cooked a delicious dinner. And Paul did the dishes. What a wonderful day. I also got breakfast in bed. Boy was I spoiled.

Grandma Briggs, Brandon and Ashlyn.

Grammy and Pop Pop have come into town to meet their first grandson.

Aww....Isn't this a sweet picture? I love it.
4 comments:
How fun! you were spoiled! lucky lady your boy is so handsome! I can't wait to see him again!
Yes, glad it was a great day for you! It's always nice to have dinner and dishes and not be the one preparing and doing. And your little Brandon is a handsome little man!
What a great Mother's Day! Where's Leah?
He is soooo adorable! I can't wait to see him. Hopefully sooner than later. Well if nothing works out for Thanksgiving I will just have to come and stay with y'all for a short trip. Sound good?!
Post a Comment