Friday, May 23, 2008

Super Strong!

I had Brandon on the floor on his stomach, enjoying a little tummy time. I guess he got tired of it because he let out a little cry and flipped himself over onto his back. What the heck? He's only a month old. Maybe it was just some kind of freak reflex action, OR maybe he's gonna be the next WWF baby wrestler. All I know is my girls never did that this early. Not by a long shot. 

7 comments:

Carrie L said...

That's amazing! He really is an over-achiever!

Kerri said...

Dylan did the same thing at like 4 weeks. I was shocked, but then within a month, he got so fat he couldn't do it again forever! Your kids don't seem to get too fat, so I bet he is just going to be a strong kid! That is awesome!

Nanette said...

Elle did the same thing! She was REALLY mad about her tummy time.
He's so cute--and a super hero to boot!

Amber said...

Ok, so maybe this was more of a matter of my girls are wimps, rather than my boy is super strong! Ha ha...

Sheri N. said...

Very cool! Hopefully he wont crawl next month.

mother of 3 said...

He is so darling and it is so fun to have a boy huh. I am learning how they are very different than girls.

Can you believe our last two children have been so close in age??

Karene

casey.chelsea.cali said...

He's going to be like Riley. I remember my mom telling me a story like that about him. If he keeps it up he'll be freakishly muscular like Ri too! Have you seen him lately...really the kid is abnormally ripped.

Well Brandon just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Oh and I love the picture of Leah and Ashlyn. It totally reminds me of when Britt and I would make forts and think they were the best things we had ever made. Love ya!