Friday, August 22, 2008

You're never gonna believe it

Ok, well, at least I'm having a hard time believing it. 

I just got back from little B's 4 month well baby check up and here are his stats.

Weight- 14 lbs. 15 oz. 
Head Circumference- 42 cm
Height- 24 1/2 inches (35th %)
 
The unbelievable part is that his head and weight are only in the 50th percentile. How is that possible? Even the doctor walked in and first commented on how big his head looked, which I took no offense to because I say the same thing all the time. What we figured is that his head is just misshapen due to the fact that he sleeps on his back.  Hopefully it will round out as time goes, or at least maybe his hair will cover it. 

I'm still in shock! 

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, that's nothin! Katelyn weighed 14 lbs at 2 months! His head is not big! It just looks bigger because he is bald...he is beautiful!

Jeanette said...

we went to see King Fu Panda the other day. it was great. tell paul we made sure to stay until we saw his name in the credits. GREAT JOB PAUL!! How are you doing without your mom? Surviving?

Beth said...

Whatever... he is so cute... he can totally pull that "big head look" off.

Carlie said...

I totally hear ya! Creed is two months and almost (or probably) 14 lbs! What a chunk-o! But Brandon is so dang cute and I don't think his head looks that big. His cute face is what I see most when I look at him.

Rebecca said...

I looked at his head at church today after reading this post and can see what you mean.

Renee said...

He's adorable no matter what. My computer is working properly now. Now I can see what is going on now.

DyeFam said...

His head is not big-it is so darn cute~! I think it's just cuz boys are more bald! I can't believe he is that old

charlotte and clarke said...

Hey girl, wow I haven't blog surfed in too long- your kids are getting so big. Tell Ashlyn happy birthday and that Andrew misses her. Leah is super cute and little Brandon looks like the sweetest easiest baby ever. You need to go visit your in-laws- soon! We miss you!