Sunday, October 12, 2008

I LOVE the Fall


I'm back! Hooray. It was a crazy and fun two weeks filled with family, family, more family and a few friends too. More pictures and stories to come, but for now, I will leave you with a picture of the beautiful Fall Leaves of Utah. Ah....I wish CA got so pretty in the Fall. Oh well. CA has it's perks too. 



4 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

It was so fun to see you guys for a short time!!! I miss you all!!!

Renee said...

So that's where you've been! Jared's cousin posted pics of fall in Utah too and I have always wanted to see it in the fall. I am never there at that time. So I love all the pictures that I am seeing. Glad you had fun.

Nanette said...

I forgot how beautiful it can be!
Thanks for the fall fix!

Dana said...

I'm glad your were here to see this. It is breathtaking.

mom