Ashlyn is a Daisy Scout and she gets to be in it with 3 of her favorite friends from our old ward (CC2nd), which is GREAT because she has NO girls in her new Primary class. They meet every other week and get to do fun activities, crafts, and service projects and she gets to learn all about being a "Daisy Scout". And next year, she'll be selling girl scout cookies. Feel free to place your orders with me early. He he....
Here are some pictures from her first meeting. Aren't they SO cute? The girl on the left was the "daisy for the day", that's why she's wearing the daisy headband.




5 comments:
I will totally place an order with you early. :)
I'm so excited for her!! I still have memories of when I was a Daisy:) Oh and don't you worry...I will be placing an order with you ASAP. I always buy at least 15 boxes each year. I freeze them and try to make them last as long as possible. Doesn't last too long though!!!
She'll have a great time with Kristina as the leader. All my girls were girl scouts. Have fun!
I need your address:)
Aw! How cute!
Post a Comment