And because I missed the boat on being a fun mom on St. Patrick's Day. And we plan on watching "Spring for Strawberry Shortcake" movie. It's about the year Spring almost didn't come to Strawberry Land. It's very "special" (insert sarcasm).
Always neat and tidy.
Always messy.
Somewhere inbetween. (I know, babies aren't allowed to have cake until their first Birthday. It's like an unwritten rule. But I thought it would be okay since it wasn't chocolate.)
Why is it that there are times I can't think of anything to post to save my life. And then there are times like today, where I have posted three times in the last 24 hours?
4 comments:
Because when your kids do cute things, you have to share- we love it! And I think there is nothing wrong with cake before they turn 1- Creed is barely 9 months and he tries to steal any bread type thing he can get his hands on!
I do the exact same thing. sit and just punch it all in. Then nothing for a few weeks until I blurt it all out again... it's cuz you're busy, right?
who says no cake before one? i've never heard that rule!!
Those pics are so cute. Every baby comes down a little bit different, don't they.
p.s. i'm definitly ready to pre order some thin mints and samoas.
Post a Comment