he was so teeny-tiny!! Can't believe it... 1 years old. I know it's far off, but I'm already excited about a visit in January!
I cannot believe it's been a year! That scares me because it's means Sariah will be a year in just a few more months too.... Awww! Happy Birthday little Brando!
Oh little buddy. I remember holding him at the hospital, so itty. I can't believe he is one!!! Crazy. Happy Earth Day Birthday!
I can't believe he is one either!!! Time sure flies!! He looks so much like Leah in this picture!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he was so teeny-tiny!! Can't believe it... 1 years old. I know it's far off, but I'm already excited about a visit in January!
I cannot believe it's been a year! That scares me because it's means Sariah will be a year in just a few more months too.... Awww! Happy Birthday little Brando!
Oh little buddy. I remember holding him at the hospital, so itty. I can't believe he is one!!! Crazy. Happy Earth Day Birthday!
I can't believe he is one either!!! Time sure flies!! He looks so much like Leah in this picture!!
Post a Comment