I realize that most of you don't care how big my boy is. I do this for the sake of my own memory keeping.
Brandon had his one year check up this morning. It took WAY too long. Wasn't so happy about that. Here are his stats.
Weight-20 pounds 9 ounces (20th percentile)
Height-30 inches (50th percentile)
Head-47 1/2 cm (60th percentile)
Basically, tall skinny and top heavy. HA....just kidding. He's my perfect little boy and I love him!
Here are some things he's doing.
~He walks all over now. Hooray for no more crawling.
~He says "yay". That's about it. A couple of times we thought he said "hi", but I'm not convinced. He mostly jibber jabbers all day in a foreign tongue.
~He waves hi and bye and always seems quite pleased with himself for doing so.
~He LOVES to wrestle and rough house. Just ask his sisters....and Beth too (sorry little Audrey).
~ He FINALLY started sleeping through the night at 10 1/2 months (hooray).
~He loves balls and cars (it really is inborn with these little guys. It's quite funny.)
~He's into just about everything, and especially likes to try and get in the fireplace.
~He is snuggly and lovey and gives the greatest hugs.
~He's a VERY happy baby, but does know how to throw his head back and cry in despair when I take something away from him that he wanted.
~He has eight teeth and still almost no hair.
~And he's most definitely a little charmer. Melts my heart everyday.
5 comments:
It was fun to get updated. I can't believe how big Brandon is, he is a sweetie pie. You all look great! So for the millionth time, when are you coming out to see your poor neglected in-laws, and us too?
I can't believe he is one! Where did the time go. I feel like you just had him.
By the way, when you come out here you better call me. Miss you tons!
I'm comforted to know he still has no hair!! Sydney says Cali is as bald as a eight ball!!! Poor girl. With Brandon it's no big deal because he's a boy, but Cali...
I was talking with Brit the other day and I think I am going to try and make it up there with her in January (Sydney just found out of this little trip...as she is reading this while I write and she wants to join us too). Fun, fun, fun!! LOve you!
I can't believe he's one already! Where does time go?? I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, Creed is 10 months now, and not even close to walking or crawling! Yikes! But we love our boys, they are sure fun and cute!
He just gets more adorable everyday, not that I am biased or anything. I wish I could squeeze him right now.
Post a Comment