Blogger is being dumb and mixing up the order of my pictures, but I'm too tired to try and fix it.
Today we went to Santa Barbara to go to the zoo. We met up with some friends and had such a good time. The girls LOVED rolling down this hill. They must have done it a dozen times at least.
We rode the train at the end of the day right before leaving the zoo. I was trying to get a picture of all of us together, but that was hard to do. The funny thing is that as soon as I pulled out the camera, Brandon gave us this hilarious face. I think he's gonna be a ham.
It was an exciting day at the Santa Barbara zoo. We got to see the penguins being fed and the lions getting "friendly". We walked away before our children saw too much. Not quite ready for that "talk" yet.
This picture is from Monday. We met up with some different friends at Travel town in Glendale. Another fun day. The girls walked around from train to train, we ate cheap hot dogs, and rode the little train around the park. The weather was great and it was a fun outing for the first day of spring break.

Don't know yet what's in store for Wednesday. But whatever it is, it needs to be closer to home. I need a little down time.
3 comments:
I love the picture of all four of y'all!! How did Brandon like the zoo?? There is a zoo in Dallas and I will probably be taking Cali to it over the summer. I just don't know if she'll be bored or even like it much. I just need to call you. I feel like I haven't talk to ya in FOREVER!!! Love you!
Sounds like you've had a lot of fun- your kids will think you are the coolest mom in the world! And speaking of your kids... how is it they all look so different? Not one looks like another, crazy! They are sure cute though!
Those roaches really are disgusting... I agree 100%. What purpose do they serve?
Post a Comment