Seriously, not one minute after my little boy figures out how to climb in the chair and sit, he figures out he can also stand in it. Sheesh! I see stitches in the near future for this little guy.
I can't believe it. He just doesn't seem like he's that much older than Ivy. And about the stitches. . . hopefully it won't ever get to that! With 2 crazy boys of my own, we've escaped those grips so far! haha. (hopefully I don't eat my words in the near future...)
Yay for spring, so FUN! Did I mention we're moving out to CA. LA basically. We're in driving distance to you! Yes!
I take that back, I just checked your profile! You're in LA too! So, we're not only in driving distance, we'll be living in your back yard!!!! AAaaaaah, I didn't realize this before. Oh the joy, we can be friends again. :D hahahaha
6 comments:
aw but he's so cute!
They just always have to keep you on your toes, right? Hopefully we'll see you guys this week.
I love him! He is so adorable:)
He is getting so big! Where did the time go? I love his huge blue eyes!
I can't believe it. He just doesn't seem like he's that much older than Ivy. And about the stitches. . . hopefully it won't ever get to that! With 2 crazy boys of my own, we've escaped those grips so far! haha. (hopefully I don't eat my words in the near future...)
Yay for spring, so FUN! Did I mention we're moving out to CA. LA basically. We're in driving distance to you! Yes!
I take that back, I just checked your profile! You're in LA too! So, we're not only in driving distance, we'll be living in your back yard!!!! AAaaaaah, I didn't realize this before. Oh the joy, we can be friends again. :D hahahaha
Post a Comment