Friday, May 29, 2009

All in the name of FUN!

I don't know why, but it seems that 15 minutes of fun (in this case decorating cookies), always leads to at least 30 minutes of clean up.






This picture really doesn't do the mess justice. I should have taken a picture of the floor, and of course, the counters (where the cookies were mixed and rolled out in the first place).

Oh, but they had fun, so it was all worth it. Plus I guess Ashlyn HAS been asking to make sugars cookies for the past...um...I don't know....3 months, so this was LONG over due.



This picture is just for fun because I thought it was so cute. The girls decided to have a "camp out" and set this all up for their dolls, complete with personalized invitations on each pillow. 

2 comments:

Carlie said...

messy, but the memories for the kids will be well worth it! You are a great mom!

Dana said...

Sounds like a great girls day.