We had a great trip to Utah. Did lots of things (Utah is VERY kid friendly), saw friends, hung out with family and even squeezed in a few date nights together. It went by all too fast and here were are Monday and back into the daily grind of life. Paul's back at work and I'm still trying to unpack and get the house back in order. We can't wait for our next trip. Here are some pictures.
Brandon and Uncle Dan (Paul's older brother that we haven't seen since Leah was 3 weeks old). Brandon was quite enjoying Uncle Dan's Fruit Punch.
Family Fun Center in Sandy close to where my mom lives. It was kind of ghetto (for Utah that is), but the kids had a blast and didn't know the difference.

Playing soccer at the park with some old college friends.
Temple Open house. It was so beautiful inside. So glad we got the chance to go. I think the girls really enjoyed it. I'm hoping they'll remember it (even if it's only a little bit).

Gardner's Village. I love this place. So many cute shops including a doll shop the girls simply fell in love with. Here they are on the pony ride.


Me and Leah on the (ski) chair lift site seeing ride in Park City. Had NO idea when we got on that it was a 45 minute ride. Good thing we didn't take Brandon.

Visiting Renee at her beautiful HUGE home in Park City. It was SO good to see her and let the kids play.


Paul's parents happen to be in town the same time so we got to meet up with them a few times.
We did the Temple Square tour on Sunday afternoon. It was a lot of fun. The kids were really good too despite the hour long tour at the Conference Center.


Waiting for the parade to start. I love Leah's little face in this picture. The best part about it, is that she didn't know she was in the picture.
And I know just about EVERYONE tells me that NONE of my children look alike, but I do think Brandon and Leah look quite a bit alike in this picture. Maybe it's because they have hats on. Doesn't matter. They're all stinking cuties.
12 comments:
I LOVE Leah's pigtails!!! She looks so stinking cute in them!!!
I have always thought Leah and Brandon look alike, it's just that Brandon has the same coloring as Ashlyn. Other then that, I think he looks just like Leah!!!
So glad you guys had fun!!!
You went to Utah and didn't call me!? Yes, there are a ton of things to do with kids here...it's great! I am actually in CA this week and will see you at church!
Your family is so cute! I cant wait for all of yall to get here! Looks like a way fun trip to Utah! You guys should go during the year when Chels and I are there too :)
that looks so fun. good to see pics of renee
They do look alike in that bottom picture...I've never seen them in real life to know the difference.
Guess what? My youngest two sons and I are going to visit Jamie this week!
Looks like you had a blast!!! We are glad to have you back home though...we missed you!!!!
Brandon looks like such a big boy with the hat on! Your kids are seriously so stinking cute!
Let's get together soon (for real this time)!
All I keep hearing is how kid friendly or ideal Utah is!! Looks like you guys had a blast - nothing like family vacations with happy kids. Your kids seem to be at a good age for it all. So the Park City tour - are you up in the lift that entire time???? Scary!!
so jealous you got to go to utah. wish we were there. i can't believe i want to move back there. never ever thought that in a million years.
I'm so glad you saw Renee!!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's so nice to get away. Let's play next week. Beach? Or I've been wanting to go to the Aquarium. ????
I love vacations... and summer!
Totally fun to have had you all here in July. love mom
Post a Comment