Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Goggles

If you have seen Brandon lately, he has probably had these little beauties on his head, and perhaps some kind of action figure in his hand. He's so funny! He attaches himself to a new toy every few weeks. But this goggle attachment is SO bad, that he wouldn't even share them at the pool today with his cousin, EVEN though he wasn't wearing them. They were just in his hand. And when I "tried" to take them away anyway, he went into ALL out meltdown mode. I wonder what his next attachment will be.

5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

very cute

tphillips said...

This kid is pretty awesome!

RachelAA said...

Haha well he pulls them off very well :)

Brittany and Marcin said...

that is hilarious. I'm pretty sure Mom has some pictures of Riley like too when he was little.

Rojahn Family said...

My boys both did the same exact thing!!!! It's got to be a testosterone induced thing...at least he's doing it now when he's cute and not like...when he's 15. Yikes!