...8 more to go. Thought I'd post a picture for memories sake. I went to see my doctor a couple of days ago. Had a short ultrasound (as usual). Baby has never given us a great photo of himself. This past time he had his arms up in front of his face. Plus, his head is low, so it's hard to get a face shot anyway. So, alas, you have to just get a picture of me. He's doing well though. Growing quite well (almost 4 pounds), has good amounts of fluid around him (I had low fluid with Brandon), and I haven't been having contractions. Hooray! Since this was the point I went on bedrest with Leah, and the point that Ashlyn started to show signs of slowing down in her growth, I have deemed this my most problem free pregnancy.
So since he is already about 4 pounds and is gaining about a 1/2 of a pound a week at this point, this little boy could potentially be an 8 or more pound baby(my biggest for sure). That is assuming I actually make it to my due date. That would be a first for me too. I'm still feeling torn between wanting him here early and wanting him to actually come IN November. Especially since Halloween is just 6 days before my due date. I would hate to miss Halloween with my kids, but by that point, will I really be up for a big ole Halloween Bash? I doubt it. But, I guess we will just have to wait and see. Lucky for me, my doctor is not opposed to inducing me a bit early.
11 comments:
oh and I think you need to buy a orange t-shirt that fits tight over your belly so we can paint a jack o lantern face on it! (wish i still had mine- westley was born two weeks after Halloween! You look great!
dude, this year halloween is on a sunday so its okay if you miss it
I'm all about early babies :) Safely speaking! But yes, ORANGE SHIRT IT IS; but it will be a teeny pumpkin. Way to go girl!
You look great amber! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Sounds like its going great. Love ya!
I can't get over how small you are! You are so lucky that you have a long torso! You look great!
It's an illusion Jamie. I'm actually measuring a week further than I am, which is a first for me also. I'm a little nervous about how BIG this baby might get. But at least he's doing well. That's most important.
you look gorgeous...AS ALWAYS!
I have a theory that the "pregnancy glow" term came because there is no nice way to say you look fat and haggard. But, you blow that theory right out of the water. You're gorgeous.
No its no illusion Amber. You really are that small. I've seen you 9 months pregnant and you still look that small. You look beautiful!
Really beautiful picture of you. Can you email this to me?
Post a Comment