Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just for fun

Nothing spectacular going on the last few days. We spent most of Saturday trying to clean up and organize the house. We're in the process of refinancing (rates are real good right now), and we have our appraiser coming on Monday. So we thought the house should look a little more presentable and not like 3 crazy kids live here. Haha...Ashlyn mostly entertained herself by coloring and doing crafts. She's not always much into manual labor. However, she did have fun organizing all of her little hair ties, barrettes and bows. I was quite impressed with that. Leah was a good little helper and loved helping us get our food storage and toy closet reorganized(my camera battery died, so I didn't get a picture of that). Brandon....well, he's two and he pretty much just got in the way. Poor boy. We got most of our work done while he was napping.



Speaking of sleeping. Sometimes it's just fun to take a picture of your kids asleep. So that's what I did. Ashlyn always covers up as much of her body as possible and bundles up into a little ball. Leah is a back sleeper and always has her arms spread apart. They also always fall asleep with the light completely on. It's on a dimmer, so I just turn it down on my way to bed. As long as they are already asleep, they are fine with it.






4 comments:

RachelAA said...

Just took some sleeping pics last night - they're my favorite! Too cute. And ummm... nesting!?!?

Amber said...

No, I'm not nesting. I hate doing all this work. I'm just trying to make the house look better for the appraiser. After he leaves tomorrow, I'm not doing a thing. Haha...

tphillips said...

oooh that remindes me...you are going to have to teach me to make some bows...especially if this next one is a girl! Way to go on the organizing...I SO need to do that right now...too bad I just don't have the energy.

I love the picture of Ashlyn sleeping...how funny! And I'd say my Ashlynn sleeps just like Leah (suprise suprise).

Dana said...

so precious