Leah LOVE LOVE LOVES to help me in the kitchen. On Saturday when I came home from a nice and relaxing reflexology foot massage, she was ready to go with apron and hat. Her culinary request? Cookies of course.
And for her "part" in our upcoming Primary Program Sacrament Presentation she had to draw a picture of some way she can serve others. So of course, she drew herself helping me in the kitchen. Then she told me we were making hamburgers and cookies for the family. Ha. Don't know where she got the hamburgers bit from, but I thought it was cute. Way to go Leah. You are a girl after my own heart!
And the cookies turned out quite delicious. So much so, that they are gone. Oops!
7 comments:
She's adorable and I LOVE the hat. BTW, wasn't it Marie that was saying that foot reflexology can induce labor. Am I remembering that right????
Fun!! What a cutie!
She's a cutie. She definitely reminds me a lot of her mama
So very cute!
I love this post. It's so cool to see the interests your kids have as they grow up. She really is your daughter in this way. The little baker!
Amber! You won my giveaway! :) Send me an e-mail to let me know which print is your fave, and your address, and I can send it out soon. Or just toss it really hard and see if it can reach your house. Ha! jk
lyndsayjohnson@gmail.com
Love the hat! Megan is exactly like Leah in the kitchen! I felt bad though because about two weeks ago I was on edge all week for some reason and when she would come to help me in the kitchen I shooed her out because she felt underfoot. "I'm just trying to go fast! When you're a little bigger you can help with this one...". The next week when I asked her to help me in the kitchen she was elated, "Mommy! I'm big enough again? I a big girl now?" I felt awful and I've promised to never shoo her from the kitchen again. Sweet little girls.
Post a Comment