I have been so impressed with Brandon since bringing Carter home. He talks so sweet to him and wants to hold him all the time. I was really worried about him because he is such a momma's boy. And I'm sure he might act out more once Paul goes back to work, but for now I am enjoying watching him love on his little bro. So glad they have each other.
2 comments:
so sweet. brothers are awesome. My boys just LOVE eachother someone to rough house with, be spiderman with (the black and the red one, and iron man, silver and red) they will have soooo much fun. I am so excited for you guys...
AWWW I love this! He takes on the big brother role so well!
I was so happy to be able to see all of you yesterday...it's a good thing I am preggers because holding little Carter made me SO baby hungry! He is such a doll...
Post a Comment