This past weekend we got together with my Aunt and Uncle for a little Pre Christmas celebrating since they will be out of town for Christmas. We had a delicious ham dinner (courtesy of my mom since I am pretty much completely preoccupied with my little fussy man most of the time). It was delicious and I must have been hungry because after it was all said and done, I think I ate two complete plate fulls.
Here are some photos from the weekend.
Paul couldn't look up because he would have messed up his game. Oh brother!
Leah and Grandma Dana
Me with my little man sporting his totally awesome batman attire. Brandon thought that was pretty cool!
Brandon opening his gift from Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Jim.
Awww.....
Proof that Ashlyn does have a cast on. She doesn't like me taking pictures of it. She'll be glad she has a few once it comes off (which is TOMORROW. Hooray)
Leah got dressed for the occasion in her pj's of course.
Heather put this beautiful picture frame together for my mom. It made her cry of course. It made me realize how FEW pictures Paul and I have of just us. Gotta do better about that.
Here is our attempt at getting a photo with me and all FOUR children (unfortunately Paul was already at church). Is someone missing you say? Oh no, just look to the left behind my hair. He's there.....hiding.
Little man is starting to smile. It's rather cute, but hard to catch on camera still. This was my best attempt at it. Isn't he adorable! Yes, I think so too!
5 comments:
Aw Looks like so much fun1 And you my dear look just like your mama. She is a pretty lady...you have some good genes to work with ;)
And that picture with Brandon hiding behind you crakced me up!!! Love it!
Oh and I love Carter...even if he does cry everytime i hold him :-)
I am sure it was crazy but a good crazy :) Isn't it funny how hungry you are when you're nursing - sheesh! LOVE LOVE LOVE Carter's little smile; he looks so wise behind those eyes. Cute! Haha the picture of you and the "four" kids, too funny. Oh, and don't even get me started on taking couple pictures. So hard to remember those.
great pictures. your mom is so pretty. carter is dang cute. he looks awesome in batman attire
I LOVE the one of you and all 4 of your kids!!!! Brandon is sooo funny!!!! And little Carter is too, too cute!!!! Miss you!!! Let's get together again!!!
Oh how fun! And the pictures are great! Brandon is hilarious and made it so you can play the "where's Waldo" game with it. hahahaha!!! Cute!
Post a Comment