LOVE IT!!! Love the little positions they make. He is so cute!
IS THAT CARTER? HOLY COW HE LOOKS LIKE BRANDON THERE!
It is Carter, but he does kind of look like Brandon here. How funny!
so cute. Ryder likes to sleep with his arm above his head like that too.
Ohmygosh?!?! I am feeling just like the poster Crazy Lady"!!! I totally thought it was Brandon!!! You baby is sooooo BIG?!?! I need to come cuddle him before he gets any bigger!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Love the little positions they make. He is so cute!
IS THAT CARTER?
HOLY COW HE LOOKS LIKE BRANDON THERE!
It is Carter, but he does kind of look like Brandon here. How funny!
so cute. Ryder likes to sleep with his arm above his head like that too.
Ohmygosh?!?! I am feeling just like the poster Crazy Lady"!!! I totally thought it was Brandon!!! You baby is sooooo BIG?!?! I need to come cuddle him before he gets any bigger!!!
Post a Comment