This is my friend Emily. She's cool! Like way cooler than me (which I guess isn't that hard to do but still). She always picks the funnest places to go for her Birthday celebration. Last night we went down to Hollywood to eat at the famous "Umami Burger". It was voted the best burger place in the country. Or something crazy like that. It was good. REALLY good! I got a truffle burger. I wasn't even sure what it was going to taste like. And I'm not sure what other sauce was on it besides the truffle cheese, but it was GOOD!
Then we headed over to the Arclight Dome to see "Super 8". It's like a cross between Goonies, Stand by Me, and ET (gone crazy). It was intense. But REALLY fun! We all loved it.
But I had to go home and ask Paul why it was named "Super 8" since there weren't 8 kids in it. I guess it was referencing the kind of movies they made back in the day (like the 1970's days). I should have known that. Oh well!
Me and cute Beth, who is pregnant with her third baby. A little boy. I'm always so glad to get to go out with these girls because it doesn't happen very often. Thank goodness for Birthdays. We missed Brooke (who is home with her adorable newborn), and Jackie (who went to the wrong theater), and of course Renee (who moved to UT). You were with us in spirit girls!
There is not a single healthy thing on that table huh?! Not even lettuce or tomatoes on our burgers. Pretty bad huh! But we didn't care.
5 comments:
So fun! I will steal some of these pics. Love hanging out with you girls and always miss the girls who can't make it.
I can't wait to see all you girls! I CANT WAIT!
oh i'm so glad you posted pictures. you all look so great. i'm drooling hearing about that place, esp from you, an fuddruckers fan. so sad about jackie
AhHHHH! I love this POST!!!
And Doug took my camera to get the button fixed and they just gave me a new one and i lost my precious bday pictures (even the xray ones, haha)
So, thank you for bringing your camera and saving the day!!!
Thanks girls! This was so much stinkin fun!
xoxoxo!
p.s. we missed you Brooke, Jackie and Renee!!
Post a Comment