Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catching up

I've gotten a little behind on my blogging, so here is a mish mosh posh (whatever you want to call it) of some things we have been up to lately.

Ladybug Music Class. Carter loves it! And I love going with him. He's so cute during class (of course I am biased). He loves the songs, loves playing with the instruments and loves his teacher. It's so much fun!


Ok, so he doesn't look like he's having fun here. It's just the picture. I think he was trying to figure out why he could see himself on my screen. And I look kind of freaky in this picture, but whatever. 




Card club. My friend Becky started a monthly card club at her house. Each person in it makes 12 of the same card, we meet together, swap cards and end up with 12 unique handmade ones. It's so fun. Mine are never over the top fancy or anything, but I think they are "all right". Here's my card from last month. The theme was wedding (obviously). 


Brandon playing in the back yard. Using his "tools" to "fix" the swing. He's been into "Bob the Builder" lately. I love it. It's such a cute show and so much better than Batman and Spiderman and all those action figure shows I try to not let him watch too much of. Not that I'm against them. I just think he's still kind of young for them.


Becky, Me, Tina and Brooke at a taping of "THE ELLEN SHOW". It was so much fun. Seriously came home COMPLETELY exhausted (which meant I also had a headache of course), and Paul being the awesome guy he is, was so nice and let me just kind of relax the rest of the evening even though he had played "Mr. Mom" all day. Thanks honey! You really are the best!


 We started out bright and early (6:30 am) and in line for standby tickets. We chatted and laughed, had a yummy relaxing breakfast, went to the mall, got lunch, got ON the show (thanks to Becky and Tina and their awesome looks), and danced with Ellen. Seriously we got great seats and Ellen danced right down our aisle. Becky got picked to dance on stage before the taping started. She totally rocked the stage. We were laughing and yelling and dancing almost the whole time. It's amazing there was any time for the actual guests. There was some major energy going on in that room and we all came out on a high, but exhausted at the same time. We stopped for a Jamba Juice and some Krispie Kreme doughnuts (wow, we are SO healthy) and got home around 6:30 pm. Can't wait to do it again.





1 comment:

Beth said...

yay. love the ladybug pics!!!