Saturday, February 20, 2016

Just a regular ole week

Sam's club grocery shopping at it's finest. Actually, I got all of these for free with my yearly reward points. So I was pretty darn excited!


Brandon is in love with Tsum Tsum's lately and decided to create a hospital for them. Love the Dr. Brandon sign! Too cute.



Out to Lunch with my cute Encino friends!
I missed the memo that we are ducking down in this photo, which isn't good when I'm already quite a bit taller than every single one of these awesome ladies.


Menchies with my little buddy who talked me into getting him out of school early. 
Lucky boy!


And some serious Chocolate Chip cookie making going on prepping for YW Camp in June. We are doing a fundraiser to help the girls raise money for camp and it's been a huge success. Well, for those girls that have chosen to participate. I don't think any of these three girls here will end up paying much (if anything) for camp. Wahoo!
Plus the cookies are delish!







No comments: