Monday, July 30, 2007

Poor little Leah

This is Leah before.




And this is Leah after. It might be hard from the angle of the first picture, but try and note the drastic difference in the size of her lips. It was SO sad. I thought I was going to have to get her stitches on her lip. But she stopped bleeding pretty quickly. She had a nasty bruise on the inside of her lip for a few days though.



Here's what happened: She was standing up on a KID size chair (Ashlyn's little pink one if you all know what I'm talking about). She fell forward off the side. Hit her face onto the tile floor, and then flipped over onto her back. The crazy thing was that I was standing RIGHT by her. It all happened so fast, I still didn't have time to catch her in mid fall. Poor little thing. She laid on my lap for about an hour and then was back to her normal little self, so I guess it wasn't so bad after all. Phew!!!

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

dude i hear ya, all bad stuff happens when we are right there. poor thing. she looks so cute.

charlotte and clarke said...

what a bummer! I am glad she recovered so quick. Everytime I see a picture of Leah she looks so much older.

Kristen said...

it must be the moon or something, all these kids falling down!