Monday, July 23, 2007

Some Random unsolicited advice

If you have never taken a kickboxing class, than it's probably not a good idea to try TURBO kickboxing (unless of course you are coordinated and can step in and pick up a totally choregraphed class with ease. I am not and cannot). HA...you should have seen me. I must have looked ridiculous. I walked out after 20 minutes. What a doof I am!!!

7 comments:

Adam Tait said...

That's awesome. I would've been the same way. When I took a step class once (way back), I couldn't get ANYTHING. It was so embarassing, but hilarious.
-Beth

Claire Thompson said...

I'm totally unco-ordinated too. How old is leah? I just took Sara for her 1 year, she was 30 1/2 inches, tall babies!!

Renee said...

I have always wanted to do a kickboxing class. I heard it was such a workout.

Erin said...

Your story reminded me of when I went to advanced yoga because I had a roommate who taught it. I thought I would be able to handle it. Haha...I kept falling over. It was pretty scary. I bet I was funny to watch.

Kristen said...

why are you working out when you should be reading harry potter?!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Dude, no turbo for me either. Me and linds did a paula abdul workout video in college and it was really old then too, i haven't laughed so hard in my life at how uncoordinated i am.

charlotte and clarke said...

Next time videotape it, I could always use a good laugh, just kidding I am sure you are much better then you say.