Monday, November 5, 2007

Couldn't resist

I couldn't resist posting this family photo because it isn't very often that we have one. Especially when we are dressed nicely for church. But thanks to Paul's mom visiting, we were able to have one taken. And what's even better is that Ashlyn is actually looking at the camera AND smiling.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

beautiful amber! I love your shoes!!

Claire Thompson said...

Adorable.

Beth said...

Maybe this should be your Xmas Card???? We miss you guys. When you're feeling better we should hang out. Tyler says "Lee-lee", "Aslyn" about 10 times a day. Cute.

Brittany and Marcin said...

You look so great! i love the family picture!!

Sherry said...

Your family is so cute! and you are gorgeous!! and not even showing yet! your girls are the cutest too! you should have a boy next!

Camille said...

Cute picture! You are so gorgeous!!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

WHat a great family picture! Hooray for children actually looking at the camera. I guess you have to have a grandma take it for them to do that. What a beautiful family!