Thursday, November 8, 2007

Super Leah

I think Grammy taught Leah this cuz I didn't. Anyway, she comes up to me with towel in hand and starts reaching for her back. It took me a minute to figure out what she was asking (since she doesn't use many words), but I finally figured she wanted me to make a cape for her. She ran around the house like this for a good 15 minutes. She was having so much fun. The photo is blurry because she wouldn't stop to take a photo, so I had to take her in motion.

2 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

Your dish towels are so much nicer than mine, Kate was supposed to be a rock star for halloween but after we invested in the costume decided to be a superhero and went to her little class with one of my raggety tea towels on.

Michelle said...

LOVE IT!!!!