Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Enchanted

Have you noticed that my girls are a little "girlie"? Well, their latest love is the "Enchanted" movie. We listen to the music at home, we listen to it in the car, and we sing it all the time. Or at least Ashlyn does. She knows a lot of the words to most of the songs. Paul downloaded a music video of the "Ever Ever After" song, sung by Carrie Underwood. When we put it on, this is what happens. Instant glue. They could watch it over and over. Even if the music video isn't on, they will still stare at the computer screen just listening to the music because the cover art for the CD comes up. Silly girls. I love 'em. I'm sure we'll be in line to buy the DVD the first day it comes out.

11 comments:

Camille said...

How cute!!! You know, your girls look nothing alike!!! Ashlyn looks like Paul, and Leah looks like you! I'm interested to see what your new little guy will look like!

Nanette said...

How cute! I guess they're just giving you a hint at what you're in store for when they're teenagers listening to music.

Kristen said...

aww! so cute! that SO is not a part of my life. *sigh*

Brittany and Marcin said...

i love them!

Claire Thompson said...

My girls need HELP!!! how did yours become so girlie? I need advice, mine are such tom boys, Kate got dress-up for christmas and has maybe worn it once!!

embot said...

love, love that movie. It's sophie's fav right now as well.

Rebecca said...

I went to see that show again with nieces and over Christmas. Fun movie.

Karalenn Hippen said...

We went and saw that last weekend and my girls absolutely LOVED it! I did too. I guess we are all girly over here as well. :) I was going to make a post about that soon because the girls have been drawing pictures from the movie since we saw it. Too cute. Love the second photo. :)

Michelle said...

How stinkin' cute are they?! I want to go see that movie so bad. But, am feeling that my familia wont be the best company. ;)
I totally agree with Camille and your girlies looking like you and Paul!

brookeisacrazylady said...

all kids are the same...thats mine too. I especially love enchanted though, it was great!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see that movie!! hopefully i will get a chance before baby jack arrives! your girls are soooooooo darn CUTE! i miss you and love you tons:)