Look what I got in the mail today. HOORAY!!!! My new plates. I love them. Don't you just love them? (Alright, you don't have to love them. Just don't tell me.) I've been looking for the perfect dinner set for so long and I found these when we were in Iowa (go figure). I just got them in the mail today and was so excited to get them out of the dishwasher that I got a steam facial opening it up and then burnt my hand trying to pull them out while they were still drying. Oh well. I also got a deviled egg tray and another serving bowl. I'll have to complete the rest of the set as I go along though. They have a really cool pitcher I want, but couldn't justify, since I just bought myself a new white pitcher a few months ago.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Messy but worth it
Okay, so the girls made a total mess in the living room with those packing peanuts, but it was COMPLETELY worth it.

Look what I got in the mail today. HOORAY!!!! My new plates. I love them. Don't you just love them? (Alright, you don't have to love them. Just don't tell me.) I've been looking for the perfect dinner set for so long and I found these when we were in Iowa (go figure). I just got them in the mail today and was so excited to get them out of the dishwasher that I got a steam facial opening it up and then burnt my hand trying to pull them out while they were still drying. Oh well. I also got a deviled egg tray and another serving bowl. I'll have to complete the rest of the set as I go along though. They have a really cool pitcher I want, but couldn't justify, since I just bought myself a new white pitcher a few months ago.


Look what I got in the mail today. HOORAY!!!! My new plates. I love them. Don't you just love them? (Alright, you don't have to love them. Just don't tell me.) I've been looking for the perfect dinner set for so long and I found these when we were in Iowa (go figure). I just got them in the mail today and was so excited to get them out of the dishwasher that I got a steam facial opening it up and then burnt my hand trying to pull them out while they were still drying. Oh well. I also got a deviled egg tray and another serving bowl. I'll have to complete the rest of the set as I go along though. They have a really cool pitcher I want, but couldn't justify, since I just bought myself a new white pitcher a few months ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
is it fiestaware? I love fiestaware. I have a tiny pitcher that belonged to my grandma in that same color.
Yes it is Fiesta ware. I guess it was real popular in the 50's and 60's. I still love it though.
i love this set... it's SO cute!! do they have a website??
That set is totally you!
love it. it looks very cute and very amber. nice choice.
oooooh! so pretty! what a great set!
I love the color, Amber!
i love it too, what are you cooking. more recipes please.
I can't wait to eat off your new dishes!They're so cute!
This has nothing to do with you post, however.... YOU MAY NOT REMOVE MY TITLE AS FAVORITE COUSIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! Besides, if you did everyone would know that you are lying since it's no secret I really am the favorite! Love you :)
Post a Comment