Had another appointment today. Sorry no pictures. He's too squished in there now and we couldn't get a good shot. He's doing well though. There's actually not much to report. I haven't started dialating and he's growing just fine. My doctor was pretty surprised actually and said, "hm, I wasn't counting on you making it to your due date. I'm actually gonna be out of town then".
Uh....that's not good, I said. But no worries, if I look like I'm getting close, she'll do an elective induction a few days before she leaves. So yay!!! All is well.
4 comments:
yaya for the baby update! I CAN'T WAIT to go to my first appt. I changed it because Jason wanted to come. aw how fun
When is your due date? That is so exciting! Stacy Smith just had her baby yesterday. I can't wait to hear all about your new little one!
Oh duh! I just saw that you have a counter on the blog!
Wow, time just flies! Well I hope you get to go a little early for your sake, but that the baby is okay too. What are you naming him? I don't recall if you mentioned a name. Did I tell you they moved my due date to June 28th? Yea!
Post a Comment