I love your belly! and your outfit is so cute! I meant to ask you on sunday where you buy your maternity clothes? cause you look so cute all the time! maybe you can pass them down to me? haha
YOu look so cute AmberBamber. I haven't been on your blog for a while it feels like and it was so fun coming to it and seeing your cute "little" belly. We're counting down. :)
16 comments:
Yay, cute picture!!! But seriously!! You do not look anywhere big enough to be due with your 3rd child in 8 weeks!!!
You are TINY! I think it's because you are lucky to have a long torso, and so there is plenty of room for the baby...any names yet? You look great!
I totally agree! You may look pregnant, but not nearly big enough!
You look great!
I LOVE IT!!!
This is just totally rude, you look way too good!! The countdown is on!!
Like I told you the other day. You look like 5 months pregnant. You look GREAT!
I love your belly! and your outfit is so cute! I meant to ask you on sunday where you buy your maternity clothes? cause you look so cute all the time! maybe you can pass them down to me? haha
You did it Yay! It looks great!
wow. i can't even believe it yet! you are in the single digest for weeks! hip hip hooray! do the girls love your belly??
Cute outfit, and cute belly. :) I bet you are getting anxious to meet your little guy. Cute new blog wallpaper too. :)
YOu look so cute AmberBamber. I haven't been on your blog for a while it feels like and it was so fun coming to it and seeing your cute "little" belly. We're counting down. :)
Have you made the soup yet? What did you think?
Amber, you are TINY girl, but you look great! I am so excited to see your little man. The girls have changed so much, what happened to Baby Leah?
You look dang cute pregnant...just so you know! Good luck with labor and delivery!
What? you're 8 months already! That's craziness! You look so tiny! You carry babies well!
you are tiny!
i am jealous!
Post a Comment