Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He started out up at my chest and slowly slid down to my stomach. I think this must have been how we was on the inside, only upside down. Too bad you can't see how his legs were in this picture. They are totally curled up.


Ashlyn thought Brandon would like a book read to him. And what better book for him than a My Little Pony book. Of course.....

11 comments:

Beth said...

Did Paul go back to work yet? I love newborns with their little curled up legs. So sweet. And Ashlyn is the best big sister.

Amber said...

Today is his first day back. Wish me luck!

Brittany and Marcin said...

It's so cute to see your girls interact with Brandon!!! I just want to hold him!

Claire Thompson said...

So super cute, I love the new title too.

Unknown said...

oh Am.... he is soooooo cute!! it makes me just want to reach out and snuggle with him!! i know jack is only 3 months old... but i wish he was still that little!! love you

mmm

Kerri said...

He is really so cute! Your kids look so peaceful together.

Sherry said...

Your son is the cutest thing ever! I'm glad I got to see him. and you of course! you look awesome!

Jamie said...

SO CUTE! Is it different having a boy? I am excited to see him Tuesday!

Marla said...

He is so dang cute! Congrats!!!!

Kristen said...

i'm glad everything is going well! what a great little family! you have to let me know how it really is with 3 kids, once things settle down...

Karalenn Hippen said...

He already seems to be growing to me. I look at that picture of him on your tummy and wonder how he fit in there. Good luck with Paul back.