Playing with Daddy. Don't you love their skirts? They're a gift from Grammy and Pop Pop. Thanks guys. The girls love them.
The girls built an awesome fort with Daddy and then played under it for hours. They were so sad to see it go down at the end of the day.
OH WAIT!!! I guess I do have some exciting news that I have neglected to mention. The tutorial DVD that Paul worked on for half of last year is finally being published. Click here to link to the website and see his work. We are VERY VERY proud of him and hope it makes us some good money.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is awesome. I didn't get any sound, but I was able to watch a couple videos and it looks very cool! Another thing, I know Amber mentioned a couple videos you were working on (a long time ago), but I couldn't remember what they were. I can't believe I've seen most the movies you've worked on! That's soooooo exciting. :) It makes me happy inside. Congrats again, I hope it makes you a lot of money too! That way amber can come visit me in Florida! ;) hint hint....
Love ,v
Arthur was watching it yesterday. He was totally impressed and excited for you guys! Congrats Paul!
Oh yes, and I love those pictures!
looks great! awesome job paul.
Alright! Congrats Paul. That is good news. Cute pics too Amber. We love building forts around here. :)
The girls look so cute with paul. and I love your house by the way. i did have fun in orlando with dezzie. we need to all plan a trip to get together soon. love you
Post a Comment