Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just FYI

Had a great night last night. Brandon only woke up once to eat and then went back to bed. I think I got 7 whole hours of sleep (not in a row, but still). I'm feeling good! Also, I went to see a screening of KUNG FU PANDA this morning at CityWalk with Paul. It was Brandon's first movie and he was great through it. He slept most of the time. The movie was beautifully done and fun to watch. Dare I say, it is Dreamworks best movie thus far (but perhaps I am biased). Plus, Jack Black is hilarious. Everyone go to see it. It is the first movie Paul worked on at Dreamworks and we are very proud of him.

8 comments:

Nanette said...

We loved it too! I was impressed at Paul's big, long credit too!

Rebecca said...

I haven't heard much about this movie but the picture looks cute. Do you think a three year old would find it entertaining?

Michelle said...

That's awesome! I had now idea Paul was such a big shot!!! I'm very happy for you guys. I'll have to go see that with my nieces and nephew while in Utah.

brookeisacrazylady said...

how fun, i'm so glad

Unknown said...

that's soooooo cool that he worked on this film.. i can't wait to see it!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I'm so glad the movie was good!! I really want to see it. I had no idea that Paul worked on it. What exactly does he do again? And will I see his name on the credits?

Sheri N. said...

I remember when we met you guys and Paul was telling all of us about Kung Fu Panda! WE cant wait to see it. Is he is the credits?

Sheri N. said...

Nevermind. I just read the other comments...apparently he does have a credit...a long one. Go Paul! You rock!