Monday, August 11, 2008

Two dollars and forty-eight cents

Is the exact amount you need to get yourself one of these scrumptious desserts. I know this because I have been frequenting McDonald's quite a bit this summer with the express purpose of purchasing this tasty treat. So much so that Paul asked me today if I was pregnant. HA..... To that I said a resounding NO!!!! (Don't even joke about such things.)

5 comments:

Beth said...

Yummmmmm..... I love all things Oreo!

Camille said...

Oh yummy!!!! Kevin and I love McFlurry's too!!! I like both the M&M one and the Oreo one, Kevin just likes the Oreo one!!!

Nanette said...

Elle and I made the dangerous trek to Dairy Queen the other day and had a Girl Scout thin mint cookie blizzard! It ranks right up there with the oreo McFlurry!

Sherry said...

never had it! will have to try it soon!

The Fast Family said...

Yum! sounds good. Hey, I am so sorry we didn't make it on Tuesday. We had car problems coming back from Vegas and didn't get in until that day after the party had started and we were all so tired from our long trip. Wish we could have been there.