No no....this is not part of a mall or a Chuck E. Cheese. This is actually INSIDE my sisters house. Crazy I know. She's a good wife to let her husband turn an entire room into a vintage 80's arcade. It's pretty awesome actually. There are probably 8-10 arcade/pinball machines in the room with flourescent lights, glow in the dark arcade carpet, and wall decals. Oh, and lets not forget the display case of pretty much every star wars character ever created. I would say he is quite the lucky guy!


3 comments:
Whoa, awesome game room! I hope Dez reads this one from me. Riley would LOVE this room. I bet little Brent does, too. Sounds like you had a great time in Florida. I didn't know Tyler was going, too. How fun for y'all! Little Brandon is adorable. Can't wait to see him in September! yeah!!!
Love ya,
Brenda
Thought I'd pop in to check out your posts. Looks like a great time in Florida! The blue dolphin photo is so clear and real. Love it! Oh, yes, and I love your blog background :)
That's Awesome!! What a great idea with the wall decals. Good alternative to the movie rooms everyone has.
Post a Comment