Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hooray!

My kids have a new cousin!!! So it's a 2nd cousin, but it still counts because we are super close. I'm so excited for my cousin, Chelsea, and her new little girl born Friday night (9/12) at 10:15 pm, weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and measuring 18 inches long. Her name is Cali Rae and she is perfect. Everything went well and knowing my disgustingly cute cousin, she is already back to her prebaby weight (I think she gained 14 pounds her whole pregnancy. Yes, we can all hate her.) Sorry I don't have a picture. The only one I've seen so far was through a text and I don't know how to get it off my phone. I'm heading to Utah in a couple of weeks to go meet her. Yay!!!

4 comments:

Kati W. said...

Tell Chelsea congrats for me. So Brent and Brenda are grandparents. They sure don't look like it. Let me know when you are in Utah so I can see if I can fanangle something. Congratulations again.

The Fast Family said...

How cool! I loved the color IQ test. I got a 13.

Erin said...

I tagged you on my blog! :) Check it out.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Have you seen Chelsea's blog yet. Great pictures of the newest baby in our family! I can't wait to see you and especially the girls and Brandon!! You know, once you have kids, it's all about them!! haha
Love you,
Aunt Brenda