very funny. one day, my little niece was sitting on my lap and she asked me, "Aunt Michelle, do you have any kids?" I said, "No, I'm not married yet." So she asked, "Then why do you have breast feeds?" I had to cover my mouth so as not to laugh in her face. Then I calmly explained that all girls get "breast feeds" when they get older. It's so funny the things they pick up.
Taht is too funny, and yes, it's happened to me too! Just this morning I was feeding Creed, and Collin looks at me, looks at himself and say's "why are my boo-boos so little?" Try keeping a straight face with kids- it's impossible!
8 comments:
That is so funny. Hudsen had a little bear named Baby Jesus that she always breast fed. :)
haha that is funny! I hope Kaleb doesn't do that!
My funny Tyler quote is him using my breast pump and saying, "I'm making milk to feed my bunny". :)
LOL!!!! Yes, both my girls have done that!!!
That's hilarious. I'm still laughing... mom
very funny. one day, my little niece was sitting on my lap and she asked me, "Aunt Michelle, do you have any kids?" I said, "No, I'm not married yet." So she asked, "Then why do you have breast feeds?" I had to cover my mouth so as not to laugh in her face. Then I calmly explained that all girls get "breast feeds" when they get older. It's so funny the things they pick up.
Taht is too funny, and yes, it's happened to me too! Just this morning I was feeding Creed, and Collin looks at me, looks at himself and say's "why are my boo-boos so little?" Try keeping a straight face with kids- it's impossible!
That's awesome. Colten used to do that when I would feed Noah as a baby. Noah's not into it with Sariah.
Post a Comment