hehe Amber I love it! I did the same thing with Kaleb when he was that age! what a cutie
I would say yes... it makes him look girly! :) But that is pretty funny. Awww, Brandon. We miss you buddy.
Love it!!! I have a picture of Tucker about the same age, with a crown on his head!!! Hannah and Chloe had stuck it on his head!!I think Brandon grew in just the 2 weeks you were gone!!! He looks so grown up!!!!
I need to see him and hold and munch his cheeks, seriously. I LOVE that little face, even with a girly crown!
He is adorable, crown and all, I want to squeeze him to pieces and hug him to death. I already miss all of you too much. mom
He is one cute boy! Did he have help from sisters with the crown? Seriously, you have dang cute kids! I miss you and want to see you and meet your kids! Sounds like you had a good time in UT- good for you!
Carlie- Yes, his sisters did this to him. Actually, it was just Ashlyn, but I'm sure Leah would do the same thing.
oh how adorable!! is is the happiest baby ever!! i miss you...how are you???mmm
HILARIOUS!!! He actually looks very cute in a crown!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hehe Amber I love it! I did the same thing with Kaleb when he was that age! what a cutie
I would say yes... it makes him look girly! :) But that is pretty funny. Awww, Brandon. We miss you buddy.
Love it!!! I have a picture of Tucker about the same age, with a crown on his head!!! Hannah and Chloe had stuck it on his head!!
I think Brandon grew in just the 2 weeks you were gone!!! He looks so grown up!!!!
I need to see him and hold and munch his cheeks, seriously. I LOVE that little face, even with a girly crown!
He is adorable, crown and all, I want to squeeze him to pieces and hug him to death. I already miss all of you too much. mom
He is one cute boy! Did he have help from sisters with the crown? Seriously, you have dang cute kids! I miss you and want to see you and meet your kids! Sounds like you had a good time in UT- good for you!
Carlie- Yes, his sisters did this to him. Actually, it was just Ashlyn, but I'm sure Leah would do the same thing.
oh how adorable!! is is the happiest baby ever!! i miss you...how are you???
mmm
HILARIOUS!!! He actually looks very cute in a crown!
Post a Comment