Halloween night was lots of fun. The girls had a blast going from creepy house to creepy house collecting their goods. And Brandon, of course, was a trooper going along for the ride. Uncle Ty drove three hours (in traffic) to come up for the evening. The girls were so happy to have him there. And Grammy and Pop Pop came along also. Now we have enough candy to last us until NEXT Halloween!
I'm so glad you finally posted pictures from Halloween. The girls look so cute. And I love Brandon's skeleton outfit. Glad you had fun. I hope we can get together soon... maybe we can get together with husbands on Saturday night or something????
What a beautiful fairy and princess your girls make. Is this the costume that you traded back that was too big? They are all adorable. What fun houses you went to that were all decorated!
7 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted pictures from Halloween. The girls look so cute. And I love Brandon's skeleton outfit. Glad you had fun. I hope we can get together soon... maybe we can get together with husbands on Saturday night or something????
love the costumes!!! As always your kids look adorable!
I am glad you had a great Halloween.
awww i LOVE Brandon's "bones" outfit! And the girls are so adorable in their dresses. so cute!
Everyone looks so cute!
Your brother's a trooper. Gotta love LA traffic! Isn't nice HF made the 3rd child so easy going??!!
What a beautiful fairy and princess your girls make. Is this the costume that you traded back that was too big? They are all adorable. What fun houses you went to that were all decorated!
Post a Comment