On Veteran's Day (Tuesday), I decided I'd take the kids and head down to the zoo for the afternoon. Well, it turns out half of LA had the same idea because the place was PACKED!!! That's okay though. We still had fun. I even ran into two friends from "the old ward". The weather was great and the animals were out (for the most part) and moving around. All in all, it was quite a pleasant trip. Much better than the last time I went, which was 2 months before having Brandon (I know....it's been a long time). I swear dealing with three little kids at the zoo is easier than dealing with two and being pregnant. At least I had the energy to chase after them and walk up and down the hills.
This picture was actually from the end of our day at the zoo. Can you believe I asked the guy at the counter to make these "small" for my kids? I know he heard me. He repeated it back to me. And might I add, the chocolate soft serve at the zoo is quite yummy!

I swear he's saying, "Take the dang picture already mom. I'm tired of looking at ya."

Just a couple of fun shots with the animals. I love the giraffes. And the tigers were actually up and walking around today. It was fun to watch them.

1 comment:
I think we have a pretty decent zoo considering the price:) And I completely agree on the pregnant versus 3 kids comment!
Post a Comment