I guess he's been doing this for a little while now. But just the past couple of days, he's gotten a lot faster. I'm afraid life just got harder. Oh, why do they grow up so fast? I wanted him to stay little for a bit longer. At least until after Christmas. Oh well. I'll just put up a baracade around my Christmas tree and hopefully he won't figure out how to break through before Christmas comes.
7 comments:
I'm dreading this day, too. It's so nice when babies stay where you put them. Thankfully Audrey is only now being to understand the whole rolling over thing. I hope I have at least another month or so before she's crawling... then look out!
I think we can meet you at the temple on Sunday if you still want???
He is soo cute!! Thanks for coming to the park with us today!! It was fun!!
oh man - and then they grow up ! good luck with the christmas tree!
That is precious! How old is he now? Creed isn't even rolling over yet, and he's 5 1/2 months! But he does like to be on his tummy so maybe he will crawl in the near future... who knows? Anyway, B is a cutie pie!
I wish the first year of life took as long as the 9 months of the pregnancy! He's so stinkin cute!
He is so cute. He is getting so big so fast. He got a killer lady's smile! :-)
He is sooo sweet! With Makenzie I was so overwhelmed as a new first time mom I joyed over each new step she took to being more independent and bigger, now with my 3rd I cried just last week when she grew out of her newborn diapers into size one. I'm gonna be a wreck in another two months or so when she grows out of 0-3 month clothing. :) Stay little.
Post a Comment