Last night we headed over to
The Americana on Brand with our friends the
Taits to see the "snow". It was so much fun. If you haven't done it, it's definitely worth the trip down to Glendale. They have a little playground, a big grassy area (perfect for running around in), and a trolley that circles the outside mall. Not to mention all the yummy treat places to grab a snack or hot chocolate at. Yum!
Leah's trying to catch a snowflake. I don't think she new it was really tiny soap bubbles.
Me and blue eyes. They really pop in pictures. They're so pretty. I hope he keeps them.
The Fam. Thanks for taking the pic Beth.
The girls with their little buddy, Tyler.
Ashlyn at the fountain. I don't know why she insists on never looking at the camera.
3 comments:
SO FUN! Thanks for meeting us as always! I love your kids. We will all be friends forever thanks to our husbands' LA careers.
I love how Ashlyn is kind of looking to the side like that. She isn't really looking at the fountain, either, just . . . not at the camera. Maybe she's looking at the lights?
I've heard it's a great shopping center. We'll have to make the trip. Is the snow there for much longer??
Post a Comment